This policy applies to information held about clients and prospective clients, suppliers and prospective suppliers, artists, contacts and all other persons about whom VTuberArt holds information. By ‘information,’ we mean personal information about you that we collect, use, share and store. In this policy, “we,” “us,” and “our” means VTuberArt.
THE TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- your name and contact information such as your email address
- When processing payments, we may hold payment details / financial data i.e. your bank name, account number and sort code; we do not store card details when making payments.
- when browsing our site, your IP address, your browser type and language;
- information related to your attendance of, and interest in, VTuberArt events and exhibitions;
- information about you that you give us in person at our events and exhibitions, by filling in forms on our site www.vtuberart.com (e.g. the contact us section or to sign up to our mailing list) or by corresponding with us by e-mail
- information in relation to your purchase of our art work or use of our services.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
- collecting information you give to us when you commission or purchase any art work or visit us at each exhibition;
- attend a meeting with us and provide us with information
- inquire about our exhibitions or services
- use of the forms on our website
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We use your information to:
- provide you with the information or services you have asked for
- keep you informed about our artists and exhibitions that we think you may find interesting;
- carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us;
- when necessary for carrying out your obligations under any contract between us, including sale of goods
- seek your views on the services or activities we carry on so that we can make improvements
- administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- comply with legal and regulatory obligations
- for security and to check your identity
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
Our processing of your personal information is necessary:
- for the performance of contracts to which you will be a party to and in order to take steps at your request prior to you entering into those contracts;
- for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us; or
- in order to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
In relation to any processing of special categories of personal data, we will generally rely on obtaining specific consent from you at the time unless there is otherwise a legal requirement for us to process such information. If you want to contact us about your marketing preferences please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 7839 2792
Where our processing is based on the legitimate interest grounds described above, those legitimate interests are: (i) collecting personal information to provide you with a smooth and efficient client experience; (ii) to make sure you receive updated information on VTuberArt business activities; (iii) to provide the services you have requested; and (iv) for our own marketing and research.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Except as expressly set out in this policy we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. The personal information you provide to us may be shared with third party companies, agents, contractors, service providers or affiliated companies if this is necessary to provide you with our services, respond to your inquiries or for any of the purposes described in this policy. We may also share your personal information with:
- law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties if we are required by law to do so; and
- other business entities should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity, or if we undergo a re-organisation with that entity.
At any time, you have the right:
- to request access to or a copy of any personal data which we hold about you;
- to rectification of your personal data, if you consider that the information we are holding is inaccurate;
- to ask us to delete your personal data, if you consider that we do not have the right to hold it;
- to withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data (to the extent such processing is based on previously obtained consent);
- to ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages as described below in the marketing section;
- to restrict processing of your personal data;
- to data portability (moving some of your personal data elsewhere) in certain circumstances;
- to object to your personal data being processed in certain circumstances; and
- to not be subject to a decision based on automated processing and to have safeguards put in place if you are being profiled based on your personal data.
Any request from you for access to or a copy of your personal data must be in writing and we will endeavour to respond within a reasonable period and in any event within one month in compliance with data protection legislation. We will comply with our legal obligations as regards your rights as a data subject. We aim to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate at all times. To assist us in ensuring that your information is up to date, do let us know if any of your personal details change at the following email address email@example.com.
Where you are one of our clients or have otherwise agreed to be contacted for marketing we may use your personal information to send you information about relevant events, exhibitions and works of art. You can unsubscribe from receiving them at any time, thereby disabling any further such e-mails or other communication from being sent to you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will action any opt out request from you without delay.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will only keep the information we collect about you for as long as required for the purposes set out above or as required to comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject. This will involve us periodically reviewing our files to check that information is accurate, up-to-date and still required.Where we are permitted to send you direct marketing communications we may retain your contact information necessary for this purpose, for as long as you do not unsubscribe from receiving the same from us. If you opt out from marketing, we will retain your information to enable us to respect your wishes to not be contacted for marketing purposes.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION UP TO DATE
We would appreciate if you let us know when your contact details change. You can do so by contacting us at email@example.com
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our website may contain links to other sites, including via our social media buttons. While we try to link only to websites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other websites and a link does not constitute an endorsement of that website. Once you link to another